Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The girl in the white hat

April 2006

I
don’t see her everyday, just once or twice a week. She wears a white hat, and unusual trousers. Her eyes are large, and give the impression of kindness. I imagine her to be a nurse.
When I do see her, it is for but a few seconds only. We smile and say good morning, nothing more. It all started at the end of February, when I started my new job.
I cannot decide what age she is, her style seems quite old, and she always looks as if she feels the cold. Her complexion seems good though.
But what can I really see, in such a short period of time?

I think about her a lot. Who is she? What does she do? Where is going? I think she likes me. I like the way she looks at me.
I wonder if she is single. Gloves hide her hands. How else can you tell? I try to think how I might stop and talk to her, without frightening her away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home