Monday, May 15, 2006

In your hotel

And so we counted down the days.

And Maggie made plans; where we would have dinner our first night, she asked if we could go dancing and she took my flight number from Shanghai so as to meet me at the airport.

It added excitement to our conversations, and each night when I called, she would remind me the number of days we still had to wait.

Then I wrote an email saying that I would understand if she couldn't spend all her time with me. I said that if she still wanted to have lunch with her mother, then it wasn't a problem. I said I didn't want to be selfish.

I got the response I wanted, 'I don't want to have lunch with my mother, I want to spend all my time with you, our time is very important'

And I got something I hadn't planned for when she added 'that's why I decided I will stay with you in your hotel'

1 Comments:

Blogger SgtMajor said...

nice one
and happy too that she want to always be with you. Wish I could have someone to stay with me...

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home