Friday, May 12, 2006

Pass me by

May 2006

The weather in the UK this past week has been lovely. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and it is warm enough to enjoy a coffee in the pretty little square outside The Boston Tea Party.

This weather brings out the best in people, we are all so much happier. Me especially, as I can enjoy a coffee outside Boston in my lunch break.

And as I sit there, I look around and reflect on just how much this weather brings out the best in all the gorgeous young students who are walking around the city.

With short skirts revealing long tanned legs and the tiny cropped tops with plunging necklines, there is such an abundance of young female flesh.

But as I sit there alone, the book I hide behind remaining unread, all I do is watch them all pass me by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home