Friday, April 28, 2006

The best option

April 2006

I haven't heard anything else from Maggie.

I don't believe she resigned from her job, although it wouldn't be the first time. I hope that when she didn't receive a reply from me she decided to wait.

I wonder how she is. I mustn't call her though. What would I say to her? There is little hope that we will ever meet again.

If I leave things as they are; our conversation a couple of weeks ago will be our 'closure'. And I think as far as I am concerned; that must be the best option.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home