Friday, June 02, 2006

Sooo much

December 2002

Maggie had booked a half days leave for the Monday morning. Although I knew I shouldn't disturb her, I couldn't resist her naked body and the chance to hear again, her now familiar cries of pleasure, as she reached climax to the gentle movement of my tongue. Afterwards I held her as long as I could, without being ridiculously late, then I left her to sleep on, as I walked to the office. It was so difficult to tear myself away from her, we seemed so close already.

Fortunately, I didn't really have too much work to do that day. My trip to Hong Kong, was based more on the pretence of work than on reality. Anyway, no matter what the workload, I was completely unable to concentrate for more than a few minutes at a time.

I answered my email and then sent Maggie a note saying simply 'thanks for such a special weekend'.

I had lunch with Henry and other colleagues in a restaurant a few blocks from the office. My appetite was poor, and my conversation poorer, I was like a love struck teenager.

Around 3pm I received Maggie's reply, it said:

'Honey, I have known you such short time, but already I know you are the one for me, never did I have this feeling before, and I will never have it again. This spoilt woman needed a man like you. I enjoyed our weekend so much, as I spend it with you. Honey, I love you, and I notice how well you take care of me, even make sure I am covered by the blankets as we sleep. See I notice everything. Honey, I love you soooo much'

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Johnson said...

I'm still reading and still curious. I've added a link to your site. Since suddenly so steamy, I've added a little notice.

9:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm... it is called the "love virus." You need medication. Try Yoga to lessen the overwhelming daydreaming.LOL

9:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home